St. Paul Jobs
[ BACK TO BUSINESSES MAIN
· Possess strong analytical, organizational & time management skills?
· Have some accounting background?
· Pay close attention to detail?
· Possess excellent computer skills?
· Have a desire to learn?
· Want to be part of a dynamic team?
· Permanent, full-time position with competitive pay and benefits package
Mail, fax or email your resume to:
Zarowny Motors (St. Paul) Ltd.
5508-50 Ave., St. Paul, AB T0A 3A1
· Looking for a well-organized, team player to work 3 days per week for the Parks & Recreation Department & the Municipal Enforcement Officers – located in the lower level of the Town Office
The ideal candidate will have:
· A Grade 12 Diploma with an Office Administrative Diploma or equivalent employment experience
· Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
· A professional manner and courteous customer service skills – in person and over the telephone
· Advanced computer skills and proficiency with Windows (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
· Experience handling cash/debit machines & preparing bank deposits
· The ability to multi-task & prioritize duties for various departments
· A keen sense of accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
· Experience with preparing schedules and bookings
· The ability to perform all other administrative duties as required
· A valid class 5 driver’s license
The successful applicant will be required to work regular office hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm – covering 3 full days per week.
Starting hourly wage for this position: $19.00 to $22.00 per hour depending on qualification and experience. Pro-rated portions of our benefits plan will also be discussed during the interview.
Please forward a cover letter & resume (with references) to:
Human Resources – Town of St. Paul
5101-50 Street (upstairs)
St. Paul, AB T0A 3A0
Deadline to submit applications: September 9th at 4:00 pm.
School Bus Drivers
· For August 30 Town Run or Country Run
· Call Don 780-614-1907
Division Career Counsellor
· Temporary (commencing Oct 13, 2015 to May 20, 2016)
· Possibility of extension beyond that date
· St. Paul Regional High School & F.G. Miller Jr./Sr. High School in Elk Point
· Assist high school students in developing educational plans and provide career counselling in all the division high schools
· Must have knowledge of post-secondary options, course requirements, scholarships, and financial supports available to students
· Experience in career counselling, and working with youth is preferred, however there is a two week mentorship period and training will be provided
· Teaching experience will be considered an asset
· Travel will be required
· Salary will be determined by qualifications and experience
For more information please contact Mrs. Glenda Bristow, Director of Technology and Programs at 780-645-3323 or Glenda_bristow@sperd.ca
Qualified persons wishing to be considered for this position are invited to complete an electronic instant teacher or support staff application form at www.districtofficeonline.com or email Glenda_bristow@sperd.ca
Please submit application form/resumes by September 11, 2015.
In accordance with Board policy, the successful applicant will be required to prove a current Criminal Record Check and Alberta Children’s Intervention Check.
· For St. Paul Abilities Network
· $16.00 to $20.00/hour
· Experience in residential/Commercial construction an asset and will be a determinant of wage
· Outline experience in cover letter
· DRIVER’S License required
Submit applications and expected wage rate to:
St. Paul Abilities Network
St. Paul AB
Attn: Eugene McCafferty
Fax: 780-645-1885 or toll free 1-866-645-3900 #262, or email: email@example.com
· Full-time & Part-time positions
· Infant/Baby Room Staff
Contact Tamara 780-645-1909 or fax resume 780-645-2209
Cooks & Servers
· Full-time & Part-time
· For the Fall & Winter season
· Great incentives
· Team environment
· Required at The Tin Cup Restaurant & Patio
Please call 780-645-4077 or drop off resume at St. Paul Golf Club
· For grain farm operation
· 2015 Harvest Season
· St. Paul area
· Experience with equipment and trucking an asset
· Wages negotiable with experience
· Able to start ASAP
Send resume to: FarmHarvest2015@gmail.com
St. Paul Sobeys is looking for
*P/T Floral Clerk
*Assistant Produce Manager
*Baker/Baker’s Helper/Cake Decorator – full-time/part-time
Want to join our great team? If interested please bring resume to:
St. Paul Sobeys
· Full-time position
· Reliable & responsible
Apply with resume to Ziad
Unit #6, 4223-50 Ave., St. Paul, AB
· Full-time & Part-time
· Must have Sales + Retail experience
· Reliable & Motivated
· Competitive wages
· Will train the right individual
Apply in person with references to:
Sunflower Tienda Liquidation Centre
Main Street, St. Paul
· Looking for a team-player to join our organization
· Excellent customer service skills
· Able to work in a team environment
· Computer experience
· This position will be: Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
· Salary negotiable with experience
Bring resume with references to:
St. Paul, AB
If you find an inaccurate advertisement or would like to post something here please Contact Us.