St. Paul Jobs
[ BACK TO BUSINESSES
MAIN PAGE ]
· *Required Immediately*
· Experienced stylists would be an asset
Please apply to Dana – St. Paul Co-op Mall, Town & Country Hair Fashions
· Excellent benefit package
· Full-time position
· Competitive wages
· New Holland experience would be an asset
Apply in person to:
John (Parts Manager), 4109-50 Avenue, Main Street, St. Paul, AB Phone: 780-645-4465
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Experience in Mac Computers, Indesign, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator are assets
· Aside from working with a great team, this position offers a competitive salary and benefit package
Send your resume to:
Debbie Joly, email@example.com
JB Trucking is growing!
· Heavy Equipment Operator
· Class 1 Drivers
Please call 780-645-4640.
Fax resume, abstract & tickets to: 780-645-3155 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Loader, Backhoe, Tandem Truck)
· Applicant must possess a valid Class 3 license with Air Brake Endorsement
· Have operated above mentioned equipment
· Have knowledge of water and sewer maintenance
· Have knowledge or willing to train on concrete crew
· Be willing to accept all duties performed by the Town of St. Paul Public Works Dept
· Applicants must be able to accept on call duties on a rotating basis
· The successful applicant will complete a 6-month probation period
The Town of St. Paul may train suitable applicant in some of the above areas.
The Town of St. Paul offers competitive wages and benefit package, guaranteed 40-hour work week and Health & Safety Training Program.
Interested persons should submit their resume references and availability to the following by July 25, 2014.
Public Works Manager, Town of St. Paul
Box 1480, St. Paul, AB T0A 3A0. Ph: 780-645-3509. Fax: 780-645-3516
If you find an inaccurate advertisement or would like to post something here please Contact Us.