St. Paul Jobs
[ BACK TO BUSINESSES
MAIN PAGE ]
Facility (Barn/Arena) Manager:
· Manage the operation of the barn and arena at the Ag grounds
· Approximately 800 hours per year (casual as needed)
· Working with the AG Society and rental users
· Set up and take down for events
· General maintenance (indoors and out)
· Checking operating systems
· Operation of equipment
· Experience with equine and bovine
· Experience operating equipment
· Possess a valid driver’s license
Compensation will be paid based on experience.
Apply to: St. Paul AG Society, Box 1203, St. Paul, AB T0A 3A0
Phone: 780-645-4373 (Thurs. only)
Territorial Commission Salesman:
For the St. Paul location
· Sales experience preferred
· Excellent benefit plan
· Salary and commission
Apply in person to:
Kevin (Store Manager)
4109-50 Ave., Main Street, St. Paul AB
Email resume to: email@example.com
Accounts Payable Clerk/Cashier:
· Experience preferred but will train
· Excellent company benefits
Phone 780-645-4414or 1-800-522-4105; Fax 780-645-3564. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention: Accounting or drop off resume in person 5014-44 Street, St. Paul AB
Accounts Payable Clerk:
· Experience an asset
· Data processing
· Cheque preparation and supplier statement reconciliation for our busy St. Paul office
· Attention to detail
Xtreme Oilfield Technology Ltd offers:
· Competitive salary
· Benefit package and career advancement opportunities.
Qualified applicants please forward your resume to:
Xtreme Oilfield Technology Ltd at Fax: 780-645-7860
NO TELEPHONE INQUIRIES PLEASE.
Full-time Floor Person:
· Must be flexible to work evenings & weekends.
· Apply in-store 4018-50 Avenue St. Paul. St. Paul Peavey Mart
Heavy Duty Mechanic & Parts Technician:
· For growing implement dealership.
Please send resume to: email@example.com or apply in person at:
Caouette & Sons
5406-46 Street, St. Paul.
· The successful candidate should be highly motivated, extremely organized and able to work in a team oriented environment
· Possible advancement into Partsman Apprenticeship Program for the right candidate
· No safety tickets required
· On-the-job training will be provided
· Offer a comprehensive benefit package, competitive wages and a friendly working environment
Fax 780-645-7783, Attention: Ben.
Xtreme Oilfield Technology
No telephone inquiries please.
*Cashiers* - Full-time & Part-time
*Grocery Clerks* - Full-time & Part-time
*Fresh Dept. Clerks* - Full-time & Part-time
*Administration Manager/Bookkeeper* - Full-time, Monday to Friday – Wage depending on experience
*Office Clerk* - Part-time, 2 to 3 days per week. Wage depending on experience
-Career advancement to all employees
-A friendly atmosphere with flexible hours
-Comprehensive benefit package
-Competitive wages with training available
Please apply in person at St. Paul Sobeys, 3937-50 Avenue, or fax resume to 780-645-5886
If you find an inaccurate advertisement or would like to post something here please Contact Us.